TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 300zx na plenum tb coolant line delete
People Seeking Info

Subject 300zx na plenum tb coolant line delete

Posted by jjamez on July 05, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 2748 times.

Message i'm in the process of pulling the plenum, and realizing the throttle body coolant lines are a pain, and will be an even bigger pain during plenum installation. so i've decided to delete them. i'm finding a of lot bits and pieces on how to delete the lines for an na. the faq's are written for the tt. so i thought post a diagram for future reference and for input from others.

there are four locations where coolant lines need to be disconnected in the engine rear prior to removing the plenum and deleting the lines(red), along with the egr vacuum line(blue).

once disconnected the coolants lines then need to be tied together to close the circuit(green) as shown. the two coolant lines on the right need to be connected with a looped hose. there are two nipples on each hard heater pipe, although its difficult to see.

there are also two vacuum lines that need rerouting with vacuum hose(white), the one on the left goes from the balance tube to the carbon cannister. the one on the right, in the engine rear, goes back to the egr solenoid on the engines right side.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.